Refined sugar free – Gluten free – Nut free – Grain free – Vegetarian – Lunchbox friendly – Kid approved
SERVES: 12 pancakes
We love a good spring onion pancake… these are not that ha! These are fluffy yet chunky and sweet yet savoury. It really does tickle all of your senses and for some that’s a great thing! You have got to try these.
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup buckwheat flour
5 spring onions, thinly sliced into rings
salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium and add a tablespoon of oil.
- Dallop tablespoons of the mixture into the frying pan and spread out, to flattened slightly, with the back of a spoon. Leave room to flip.
- Allow pancakes to cook on each side for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Repeat steps 2 – 4 until mixture is all used.