Thermomix Option – Refined sugar free – Gluten free – Nut free – Egg free – Dairy free – Grain free -Freezer friendly – Kid approved
Winter is definitely here. But why settle for the same old boring soups. Try this chicken chowder for a change and we promise you wont be disappointed. It’s quick to whip up so you could have dinner cooked and on the table within half an hour. Creamy, thick and delicious, perfect for eating on its’ own or for dunking toasted soldiers in.
- Put your vegetables into a large pot with 500ml of the chicken broth and bring to the boil.
- Add the remaining broth and shredded roast chicken, bring to the boil again and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use a stick blender or processor to blitz to your desired consistency. We blitzed 1/4 of the soup, leaving the rest of the chowder chunky.
- Remove from heat and add the creamed corn and season to taste. Serve topped parsley leaves.
- Place your onion and in your TM Bowl, 3 seconds/Speed 5
- Add the bone broth to the bowl and your vegetables, leaving aside your creamed corn. Use your simmering basket as a lid 15 minutes/Varoma/Speed 3
- You can alter this next step depending on your desired consistancy 20 seconds/Speed 5
- Add your shredded chicken and creamed corn 5 minutes/Varoma Temp/Speed 3
- Serve straight away seasoning with salt and pepper to your liking.
NB. Freezer friendly for up to 3 months in an airtight container.