Refined sugar free – Gluten free – Nut free – Grain free – Vegetarian
This quick and easy salad is a great go-to when your in a mad rush. With it’s refreshingly zesty taste, it’s fabulous on its’ own or on your favourite kind of cracker. We personally favour rice cakes with this baby and you can’t go past a crispy cos lettuce cup or two..or three…or four.
2 Tbs fresh chive, chopped finely
1 Tbs lemon juice
½ cup cottage cheese
salt and pepper to taste
- Boil your eggs, on the stove, for 10 minutes after bubbles present.
- De-shell and quarter your eggs.
- Place all ingredients into a serving bowl, and mush with a fork or potato masher. Season to taste.
- Allow to stand for 5-10 for flavours to infuse.
- Serve alongside or on top of your favourite cracker.