Refined sugar free – Gluten free – Nut free – Egg free – Dairy free – Grain free – Kid approved
Everyone loves those meals you can just whip up. After a long day at the office, you’re ravenous and the couch is calling your name, this is the dinner to choose. All up, this dish should not take much more than 10 minutes from start to finish. And as an added bonus, there’s not much washing up to do afterwards either. Just make sure you don’t over cook your meat or it will become tough, and only tough pieces of meat look good in the gym!
1 Tbs sesame oil
¼ tsp ginger, minced
500g broccoli florets
500g beef steak, sliced
100ml gluten free oyster sauce (we use Ayam)
1 Tbs gluten free soy sauce (we use Ayam)
1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
1 Tbs coconut sugar
1 Tbs cornflour
1 tin of water chestnut, drained
175g rice sticks
2 Tbs water
- Place your rice sticks in a bowl of boiling water and leave for as long as instructed. Drain and have them at the ready.
- In a separate bowl combine your oyster sauce, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, coconut sugar and cornflour.
- In a blazing hot wok, heat your sesame oil and stir fry your beef in batches until sealed and just browned, removing batches as you go.
- To the empty wok, add your ginger, broccoli and water. Cover for 3 minutes.
- Place your sauce to the vegetables and allow to heat and thicken slightly.
- Drain noodles. Add noodles, water chestnuts and beef to the wok and toss, making sure everything is well coated in the sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.