Thermomix option – Refined sugar free – Gluten free – Nut free – Egg free – Dairy free – Grain free – Vegetarian – Vegan – Lunchbox friendly – Kid approved – Freezer friendly
SERVES: 2 cups
This is one of those recipes that we always have pre made and ready on hand. It can be used in so many recipes in place of sugar and even in some cases eggs. It’s great to add to over night oats and mixed with yogurt. You can even grab a spoon and have at it.
500g red apple (approx. 3 medium apples), cored and diced.
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup of water
- Place apples in a small saucepan with water and cinnamon.
- Simmer, covered, on medium heat for up to 10 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Place cooked apples in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency. Alternatively, you could mash with a potato masher.
- Place your apples in the bowl along with the water and cinnamon 10 minutes/Varoma Temperature/Speed 2
- Depending on your desired consistency you can repeat this step 5 seconds/Speed 5 until desired consistency is reached
NB: This mixture will not last long… as it tastes so scrumptious and is so versatile you’ll eat it by the spoonful.